Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Google, blogger, comments and integration

Google has been working for some time to get blogger more closely integrated into the Google empire.  The most recent change in that vein came when Google +1 and Google comments were allowed on blog postings.

Unfortunately, however, the integration is incomplete.  Comments entered on blogger are moderatable (is that a word?) and each one generates an email message to me.  So I know when I have a comment to respond to, or to delete/mark as spam if that is  appropriate.

Unfortunately, none of this works with comments made via Google.  They just appear on the blog. No warning, no notice.

So I apologize in advance if you make a comment and I don't respond to it in a timely fashion - please bear with me: I am still learning.

(And the spammers must absolutely love this!)

bob
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...