Friday, January 28, 2022

Perkins 4-236 Shop Manual

 


The Perkins 4-236 is one of those small diesel engines that seemingly got adopted for every use under the sun.  One of those uses was in boats, and Eolian has one.

Because I like to have documentation on Eolian's important bits, I wanted the shop manual for this engine, and thanks to the courtesy of Martyn Lancing of Lancing Marine in the UK, I now have one.

If you would like a copy, provide me with your email address via a comment or at the email address in the Contact page of this blog.  The shop manual is a PDF document and is 15 MB in size, so be certain that your email provider will handle a message that large.


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please email me the Perkins manual. 🙏

Vtcrider@protonmail.com

Jason Leander said...

It's so nice to have a legit manual. I have the PDF for my Yanmar 3HMF as well.

Robert Salnick said...

On its way, VT

Robert Salnick said...

Agree, Jason

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...