Thursday, September 23, 2010

Project: Window renewal (#2) - Phase IIa

The manufacturer of our windows (Bomon) has informed me that the plexiglas is cut and he is ready to ship.  I had expected it to take much longer than this.  In fact, I had planned to reinstall the windows this weekend, and then pull them one-by-one to reglaze, much later.

Now I won't do this.  Instead, I'll work on other things.  Here's a partial list:
  • Finish the alternator work
  • Install the anode in the water heater
  • Lube the aft head
  • Remount the tray on the stern pulpit
  • Seal the exposed foam at the window cutouts (OK, this actually is part of the window project)
  • Clean the old Magma grill for resale
Looks like a good weekend...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...