Thursday, July 26, 2012

On the dock

It doesn't take much.

Wed nite we had a gathering on the dock...  A big crab boil with probably 4 gallons of cleaned crab, potatoes, shrimp, corn, etc.  The occasion?  Three of the ladies on the dock had near-collisions of birthdays.

For years now I have been writing about life on the dock.  If you've been reading along, you've slowly gotten a glimpse of what it's like.  Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring - its all good!

But with all the words I have written, I haven't captured the feeling as well as my friend Brian over at Dock Six.  Please go over and read what he had to say about dock life...
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dock Six Chronicles said...

Thanks for the plug, brother blogger Bob. Keep on keeping on.

Anonymous said...

Description of the the crab boil is makin' my mouth water.

Rick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...