Our plan for the holiday weekend has changed. First, Kaci and Adam will now join us on Sunday afternoon, and then Jane was not feeling well and the weather was, well, not optimal. So we delayed leaving the dock until 15:30.
Next, the wind was out of the South, making a trip South difficult. So we took the path of least resistance - and we are home at anchor in Port Madison. Tomorrow? Who knows.